ACCESSIBLE To You
A prime location for logistics.
Located just 4 miles from junction 22 of the M1, Interlink South will soon benefit from improved access to the motorway following substantial upgrades to the local road network.
The road improvements include:
- Site entrance and road widening
- New roundabout, resurfacing and junction improvements
- New traffic lights, resurfacing works and junction improvements
- New roundabout, resurfacing and highway improvements (completed)
- Resurfacing and highway improvements (completed)
The site entrance works (1) are due for completion in April 2019, with Leicester County Council committing to complete installation of the new roundabout (2) and traffic lights (3) by May 2019.
Access to national and international markets
The UK’s largest pure cargo airport, East Midlands, is just 20 minutes away – providing 24 hour air access to international markets. Three rail terminals are also close by at DIRFT, Hams Hall and Birch Coppice.
Getting to interlink south - LE67 1GE
|HGV DRIVE TIMES||Miles|
|LONDON M1 J1||103|
|EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT||14|
|BIRCH COPPICE, TAMWORTH||23|